[MC_IDE] Quick Poll

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Mar 29 22:51:29 CDT 2011

>In all fairness to RunRev, it's not an easy change.  And I would even go
>so far as to say it was a useful change, actually necessary as far as
>RevWeb is concerned and also UAC, and also helpful for both RunRev's
>license protection and for the MC IDE, since now the engine does all the
>bit-level stuff (binding the engine, embedding icons, embedding UAC
>info, etc.).

Does it? Great! The windows icon stuff was a headache when I did it. I had to re-order the ico file to match the order of whatever software RunRev had used to make theirs. Back then after contracting to them to reinvent the SB I just volunteered my time to update MC. That was probably the lsst time I ran MC :-)

Unfortunately I'm a bit more time deprived these days or I'd offer to help now.

Cheers

Monte