MC and Vista 64

Eva Isotalo eva.isotalo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 11:17:52 CST 2011

Thank you Ken, I'm so happy it can be fixed!

The lines I have at the end of the returnInField looks a bit different
so I'm not sure what/where I should change:

   if cword is not among the lines of the commandNames then
     if cword is "the" or cword is a number or token 2 of cword is "("
     then put value(command, this card)
     else send command to this card
   else
     if debugging
     then debugdo command & return & "if the result is not empty then
put the result"
     else do "global" && the globals & return & command \
& return & "if the result is not empty then put the result"
   end if
   unlock error dialogs
end returnInField

Eva