No names of new objects with engine 5?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Dec 13 12:39:04 CST 2011

On Dec Where can I check this (and fix it for me)?

> I mean where can I "hook" in the MC IDE?

To be comprehensive, I'd want to do it in two places:

	1) In the newButton handler of the MC IDE Backscript, add this before "choose pointer tool":

		set the name of the target to "New Button"

	2) In the preOpenStack handler of the first card of the "MetaCard Menu Bar" stack, put this before "set the mcversion of stack…":

		set the name of the templateButton to "New Button"

I think that should cover it in most cases…

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/