Building standalones AARRGGH

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Sep 1 17:04:47 CDT 2010

>  Possibly the quickest way to get some reasonable sort of reply to
>your question is to post to
>the RunRev Use-List rather than the Metacard one.

Richmond,

I only attempted a build in Rev after the MC attempt gave an error.
I do everything in MC so I came here first hoping for an MC fix.  The
3.5 build worked.  Hopefully you are right and it plays nice with all
the most recent operating systems.

I will try your suggestion for building MC 4.0 with Jacque's setup.

My code hasn't changed significantly.  The only thing I changed with
this release was to add/delete a couple of menu items that go to
websites.  Deleted websites I no longer own and added my new ones and
added a very simple button that also goes to a website.

I guess it's been awhile since I released a new version.  It seemed
like all I was doing was updating one game over and over and I felt
like I was spinning my wheels too much on one thing.  So I started
working on a different game that won't come out for a long while plus
writing the book.  (see my sig line for the book :-)

Shari

--
Bad Dog to Best Friend paperback and Kindle book
http://books.gityasome.com