Building standalones AARRGGH

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 1 15:49:58 CDT 2010

On 9/1/10 2:20 PM, Shari wrote:
> I just spent three hours trying to build a standalone.  I want to make
> sure I understand what is going on.
>
> It cannot be done in Rev or MC 4.0 at all because of some new internal
> hoohah Rev put into the engine? Rev spit out an error without telling me
> what caused it, just a bunch of mish mash number sets that looked like
> RGB color codes.

Those are uninterpreted error codes, which the IDE usually looks up for
you but the standalone builder does not. If you have the Rev browser
plugin installed you can look them up here:
<http://jacque.on-rev.com/codebits/dualrevlets.irev>

Just look up the first number in the first line, that's usually the
important one.

If you don't have the plugin, you can get the list from Rev itself:

   get the cErrorsList of card 1 of stack "revErrorDisplay"

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com