MetaCard Setup 1.0.3

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Sat Mar 27 21:12:03 CDT 2010

On 03.04.09 at 19:48 -0500 J. Landman Gay apparently wrote:
>Thanks to Tariel for finding the Rev library bug. There's a revised
>MC Setup stack online now with the bug fix, version 1.0.3:
>
><http://www.hyperactivesw.com/revnet/metacard_setup103.zip>
>
>--
>Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
>HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

I just created MetaCard 3.5. Everything seems to be working fine
except that when it opens, the buttons of the home stack have no
icons, just names. Clicking any button makes the icon show up. I
wonder what gives.

BTW, the setup stack works nicely. It does not, however, check
whether the script of the home stack's card is modified. Without the
mod (as described in the instructions posted in yahoo group),
MetaCard hangs when launching.

Robert