Questons to IDE 4

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jan 6 15:14:21 CST 2010

> I am currently working on the new MC IDE 4 and while I am at this,
> there are some questions concerning the output of the new standalone
> building process.
>
> OS X:
> Would you like to output
> a: ppc, fat AND intel apps at the same time like Rev does?
> This would require to create subfolder(s) in the target directory!
>
> b: ppc OR fat OR intel apps = only one app at a time?

Personally, I only do Universal, and eventually I'll only do Intel since
Apple stopped using PPC processors. So I'd vote for (b) myself, but it
wouldn't bother me to have (a). :-)

> Will also add an updated version of Ken Rays "Varaible Watcher".

Thanks for the reminder, Klaus... how soon do you see making this available?
(I just want to know how much time I have to get the VW ready...)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/