Questons to IDE 4

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:46:17 CST 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Klaus on-rev <klaus at major.on-rev.com> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> I am currently working on the new MC IDE 4 and while I am at this,
> there are some questions concerning the output of the new standalone
> building process.
>
> OS X:
> Would you like to output
> a: ppc, fat AND intel apps at the same time like Rev does?
> This would require to create subfolder(s) in the target directory!
>
> b: ppc OR fat OR intel apps = only one app at a time?

The RunRev 4 standalone builder CAN churn out PPC, FAT ('Universal') and
INTEL
apps all at once; 2 out of 3, or only 1.

It would be nice if Metacard 4 could do much the same.

I think subfolders called MACPPC, MACMIXT/FAT/UNIVERSAL/CONFUSING and
MACINTEL would be useful for stupid types like me who might have forgotten
which
types of standalones they had chosen to spin off.