Questons to IDE 4

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 3 12:26:30 CST 2010

Klaus on-rev wrote:

> OS X:
> Would you like to output
> a: ppc, fat AND intel apps at the same time like Rev does?
> This would require to create subfolder(s) in the target directory!
>
> b: ppc OR fat OR intel apps = only one app at a time?

I don't build standalones in MC any more, so I'm not sure my vote should
count. But for my needs, choosing one type of standalone at a time
(option "b") would be fine. I no longer support PPC in my work, so I
would never need to build for all. I almost always build only fat
versions for OS X. That may change later, and I may build only for intel
in the future.

> - Added a new Menu "Window", where you can easily switch windows.

Wonderful! I've missed that in MC, and have been too lazy to add it
myself. Thanks!

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com