Remove the password protection of a stack & Application

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 16 15:06:16 CST 2010

On 12/16/10 1:01 PM, FlexibleLearning wrote:

> The MC IDE lost the ability to set/remove a password became lost after v4.0
> when the encryption in the engine changed.

It works if you use the message box though.

> I think we are still waiting for Edit menu>  Stack Properties>
> Password/Passkey button to be updated. Klaus?

Oh -- I see what you mean now. You know, I never noticed that was in
there! I can also see the problem, it's the same one Richard reported on
the LiveCode list. The passkey and password won't match any more, even
if they are the same. I've forgotten the workaround but Richard would know.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com