Standalone Building: cREVKeepDevelopmentProperties

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Oct 9 12:15:19 CDT 2009

> For the Metacard IDE this could mean that we integrate command "set
> the cREVKeepDevelopmentProperties of this stack to true" into our
> Standalone Builder - possibly in form of a checkbox button - with
> the default setting to true.

Why on earth should anyone want to set "cREVKeepDevelopmentProperties" to
true when building a standAlone that has moved out of the development
environment? or indeed *any* properties or propertysets that are not
explicitly required by the standAlone? If such a checkbox is wanted in the
MC-IDE (beats me why, though), it should default to FALSE. Fortunately, as
an MC-IDE user, I do not have to suffer such extraneous Rev-IDE noise and
bloat, and I am hoping that this will remain the case.

/H