Standalone Building

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Oct 8 12:15:46 CDT 2009

> IF the new standAlone builder forces the inclusion of spurious
"development
> properties" to each control, I for one shall not be upgrading.

Klaus answered:
"As far as I know this is NOT part of the process of building the
standalone but a scripted Rev IDE only thingie!"

Jacqueline answered:
"Rev doesn't add development properties during the build (unless you
choose to include libraries), it just checks each control to *remove*
development properties that it may have added while you were working.
Nothing has changed since previous versions. You can generally just
remove the cRevGeneral property set and you are back to ground zero as
usual."

This is good. The less, the better.

/H