Standalone Building

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 7 15:20:07 CDT 2009

Hugh Senior wrote:
> Wilhelm:
> IF the new standAlone builder forces the inclusion of spurious "development
> properties" to each control, I for one shall not be upgrading.

Rev doesn't add development properties during the build (unless you
choose to include libraries), it just checks each control to *remove*
development properties that it may have added while you were working.
Nothing has changed since previous versions. You can generally just
remove the cRevGeneral property set and you are back to ground zero as
usual.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com