Standalone Building

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Wed Oct 7 12:26:34 CDT 2009

Wilhelm:
IF the new standAlone builder forces the inclusion of spurious "development
properties" to each control, I for one shall not be upgrading. At present,
at least we can set the custompropertysets to remove any spurious rev-IDE
crap if migrating a stack from RevIDE to MC-IDE, but if it becomes part of
the standAlone build process, that ain't good. At all.

Richmond:
The only time I use the Rev-IDE is to access the dictionary and build a
standalone. I find it is slow to work with and intrusive, and it does stuff
behind your back. Having said that, it is a clever piece of engineering...
just over-engineered for me. Remember the Mini? Then they ruined it.

"There is no software that cannot be improved until it's unusable".

/H