MC IDE 3.5

klaus at major.on-rev.com klaus at major.on-rev.com
Mon Apr 27 07:20:19 CDT 2009

Hi Tariel,

> On Apr 26, 2009, at 10:07 AM,  Klaus Major wrote:
>
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> I just uploaded version 3.5 of the MC IDE, which will require
>> engine version >= 3.0 just like the version before.
>> The new "DataGrid" feature can of course only be used/created
>> with engines >= 3.5!
>>

> Great job Klaus !. Wow, terrific .

Glad you like it!

> Time permitting would be nice to add "behavior" field to button
> properties in the future.

Since all objects can have a behavior, all controls might need such a
field!

> BTW it seems that edit gradient handlers in graphic EditMode are IDE
> based and not engine based -- right?

Right, that's why I was asking for a volunteer for a gradient palette
in one of my last mails ;-)

> I"m not making any requests here,

Oh, c'mon Tariel :-D

> just thinking what else is left (in theory) to have full parity with
> Rev IDE in terms of features.

Yes, sure, if possible...

> Again, you did amazing job with dataGrid implementation Klaus, more
> than anybody could have asked for..

Well, actually noone asked for it at all :-D :-D :-D

> Tariel

Best

Klaus

--