MC IDE 3.5

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Mon Apr 27 03:29:45 CDT 2009

On Apr 26, 2009, at 10:07 AM,  Klaus Major wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> I just uploaded version 3.5 of the MC IDE, which will require
> engine version >= 3.0 just like the version before.
> The new "DataGrid" feature can of course only be used/created
> with engines >= 3.5!

Great job Klaus !. Wow, terrific .

Time permitting would be nice to add "behavior" field to button
properties in the future.

BTW it seems that edit gradient handlers in graphic EditMode are IDE
based and not engine based -- right?

I"m not making any requests here, just thinking what else is left (in
theory) to have full parity with Rev IDE in terms of features.

Again, you did amazing job with dataGrid implementation Klaus, more
than anybody could have asked for..

Tariel