Weird error when saving stack

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Sep 7 14:08:52 CDT 2008

It's as though the pathway to the stack got munged, but only on this
one card.  I can save from the other cards.  The error:

Can't save stack, error was:
invalid URL: "/Users/myAccount/Desktop/someFolder/downhillFromHere"

downhillFromHere should be "myFileName.rev"

Instead it is:    the name of a folder in the same directory as
someFolder, then the URL to an image I have on the internet.

So somehow it swapped the name of the file with the URL of an image
I've got uploaded to the internet.

  filename.rev became folderName/http://www.gypsyware.com/someImage

I tried to see if somehow I was using a dedicated variable name
somewhere that overwrites the url used by save, but far as I can tell
I am not.

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com