[OT] Jacques teeth (was embedding fonts]

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Nov 16 08:48:55 CST 2008

>>How's the tooth?  Did they ever figure out which one it was?
>
>No, but I broke one on the other side so they fixed that instead.
>Sharks grow new teeth as the old ones wear out. We should be so
>lucky.

Jacques,

I know it's not funny but... I'm sorry I am laughing!  I wish they'd
perfect the art of growing new teeth.  I'd read somewhere that they
had successfully implanted pigs teeth and they grew?  Or am I
dreaming I read that somewhere?  Something about sticking pigs teeth
in humans and creating new teeth, filling our holes?  I'd give it
try, I would I would!

Shari
--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com