Thank you Metacard 2.4.3!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 19 18:09:36 CDT 2008

Shari wrote:
> Jacques,
>
> I just sent it to you.
>
> As I said, I did finally get into it with my trusty old MC 2.4.3 so I am
> able to access it.  Once 2.4.3 opened it I could save it in a format
> that the newer versions would handle.
>
> Just a bit of a puzzle why I had to go back that far to get in, when
> everybody is saying that the code hasn't ever changed.
>
> Somewhere something must have.

It opens if I remove all the snd resources. While the HC import itself
hasn't changed, audio playback has. I'm guessing some of the snd
resources are pretty old and are crashing the newer engine.

A sudden quit like that usually means there's a bad resource somewhere.
I'd be curious to know if all the sounds play all right in Rev 2.9 after
you got the stack to open with MC 2.4.3.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com