Thank you Metacard 2.4.3!

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon May 19 07:54:52 CDT 2008

I decided to go back and look at something I had created in Hypercard
many moons ago, with the thought of beefing it up and re-releasing
it.  Right now it is defunct, working only on very old computers.

Knowing that Metacard should open Hypercard files, I launched MC 2.9,
and it failed.  Not only wouldn't it open the Hypercard stack, but it
actually quit on me.

So I went back to MC 2.8.1.  Same thing.

Tried 2.7.4.  Ditto.

Tried MC 2.4.3 (the last version I had before Rev took over MC) and
wowie zowie, it opened the stack!  Thanking the gods that I actually
kept my older versions installed, because if I had not, all those old
stacks would be useless.

My old trusty MC saved the day!

:-)
Shari