Scrollbar cutoff 2.9?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Mar 27 03:23:55 CDT 2008

Hi Björnke,

> i can give you a recipe:
>
> 1. download stack to create mc (mine or jacques), and create mc
> 2. download current ide zip, and put file from ide zip into folder
> where mc was created (not sure if jacques stack needs this step)
> 3. start mc, make an empty stack, create scrollbar (optional create
> stack in rev, and open in mc)
>
> result:
> scrollbar renders incorrectly, tested on mac os x 10.5.2 ppc with
> rc2 of 2.9

it is even more complicated!

At work, where I use the same setup as at home (even the same
files!), the scrollbar looks OK in MetaCard!
Just tested with RC3, still OK at work!?

Yesterday I tried this at home with RC3:
Just copied "Revolution.app" into my MC folder and then started
Revolution.
Opened htat namely test stack with Rev.
Then started MetaCard from the same folder and opened that stack.

Looks still like on the screenshot!!!???

I know I'm cursed sometimes, but this one... ;-)

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de