Scrollbar cutoff 2.9?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 18:35:23 CDT 2008

i can give you a recipe:

1. download stack to create mc (mine or jacques), and create mc
2. download current ide zip, and put file from ide zip into folder
where mc was created (not sure if jacques stack needs this step)
3. start mc, make an empty stack, create scrollbar (optional create
stack in rev, and open in mc)

result:
scrollbar renders incorrectly, tested on mac os x 10.5.2 ppc with rc2
of 2.9