Help - Cannot delete a folder

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 19:08:32 CDT 2008

Thanks for your advice, Brian. :)

> If you are really stuck in Transcript land, you could try
> using shell() to call through to the command-line where
> things behave like you are accustomed to? If you use "rm"
> on the command line (UNIX / Linux / MacOS X), there are
> options to recurse and force delete everything ...

But.. unfortunately.. I'm NOT using a UNIX-based OS. In this case, I'm using a Mac Classic 9.x for my MetaCard work. As you probably know old Mac's don't provide SHELL-access!

OTOH, since MetaCard 2.5 runs on OLD macs, as well as new ones, and provides the "delete folder fPath" syntax, I should still be able to do this, without upgrading to a UNIX-based machine (Mac or otherwise).

Anyone-else want to chip-in some additional information ?  :)

Thanks nonetheless, Brian. :-)

Alain