Setting up MC from scratch

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Aug 1 09:01:56 CDT 2008

That's why I always keep a copy of the Home and other IDE stacks
stashed away safe.  I've encountered a few rare occasions where I had
to replace the IDE.  Hopefully if I get this working it won't be one
of them :-)

Will send out a prayer for a successful transformation... may the
Metacard IDE find a happy home at Herman Silver... may the Metacard
IDE find a happy home at Herman Silver...

:-)
Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com