Setting up MC from scratch

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Aug 1 08:58:09 CDT 2008

Hey, all my rowdy friends are still here :-)

Right now what I've got over there is Rev Media free trial.  Am
hoping that by the time I go back in next week, she'll have read my
three page proposal on why she should invest in this and let me build
her a program.  Had someone else there look it over and make
suggestions so we're hoping for a go...

Will forward this to myself over there and will keep you all posted...

Thank you, Jacque!  As always, thank you yet again!

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com