Cross cursor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 31 15:22:47 CDT 2007

Klaus Major wrote:
> Hi Signe Marie,
>
> OK, I checked on my PC and found the following.
>
>> Hi Klaus
>> I've downloaded the latest IDE. After testing on Windows there are a
>> few things to observe:
>>
>> 1. When the script editor is open and I use ctrl + f to find something
>> in this window, the wrong find window opens (the one with the 3
>> Instead I have to close it first and then choose Tools --> Find in the
>> script editor menu.
>
> Yes, the script window apparently does not get/have the focus so the
> CMD-F gets passsed to the mctools stack.
>
> Any hints from the other folks on how to fix this?
> I have no idea unfortunately.

Is this on Windows only? Because on Mac OS X it works fine. Note that
you have to have the cursor in the script editor field though, otherwise
the script editor doesn't have focus (which seems logical.) Clicking in
the editor field first before typing the keyboard shortcut should work.

>> 3. And the cross cursor still appears from time to time. It happens
>> when  I use ctrl+o to open a stack when another stack already is open
>> (but not always). It is actually the cursor belonging to the Scrollbar
>> tool.
>
> Sorry, cannot reproduce this one.
> Someone else seen this?

No, never seen this one either. Is it Windows only? (Do I have to start
up my Windows box?)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com