Cross cursor

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu May 31 12:39:46 CDT 2007

Hi Signe Marie,

OK, I checked on my PC and found the following.

> Hi Klaus
> I've downloaded the latest IDE. After testing on Windows there are
> a few things to observe:
>
> 1. When the script editor is open and I use ctrl + f to find
> something in this window, the wrong find window opens (the one with
> the 3 options: partial words, whole words, case sensitive In
> stack.... ) Instead I have to close it first and then choose Tools
> --> Find in the script editor menu.

Yes, the script window apparently does not get/have the focus so the
CMD-F gets passsed to the mctools stack.

Any hints from the other folks on how to fix this?
I have no idea unfortunately.

> 2. In the new Tools.mc there is an overlapping in the menu File:
> Open stack partially covers Ctrl+o.

Yes, but this is something we canot fix, since bwe can not defin the
wiodth of pulldown buttons.

However this is just a cosmetic issue and I'm sure we can live with
it ;-)

> 3. And the cross cursor still appears from time to time. It happens
> when  I use ctrl+o to open a stack when another stack already is
> open (but not always). It is actually the cursor belonging to the
> Scrollbar tool.

Sorry, cannot reproduce this one.
Someone else seen this?

> Signe Marie