The Aborted Plunge (Metacard to Revolution)

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu May 31 14:20:55 CDT 2007

>Right, it's built into the HC engine. MC and Rev don't do that,
>since their editors are just stacks. The script editor in HyperCard
>was a dialog resource built into the application and controlled
>specially by the app code.
>
>--
>Jacqueline Landman Gay

So that means any MC solution cannot take you from script to script to edit?

One of the biggest issues I've had with list-based search scripts is
that I often have dozens of hits spanning multiple stacks.  After
changing the first three or four, I lose track of which link I
clicked on and end up starting over.  Plus doing the whole manual
Open, Edit, Save and Close script dozens of times :-)

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold