The Aborted Plunge (Metacard to Revolution)

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed May 30 06:00:04 CDT 2007

>Concerning stack wide search, I guess like many of us,  I wrote my
>own a while ago. It's sort of enhanced "control browser" that shows
>the structure of multiple stacks of interest and their substacks at
>once and can search scripts across them, even searches the script of
>unplaced Bg Groups if any. The problem is that the interface is ugly
>and definitely not user friendly. Besides, anything like such stack
>would deviate from the philosophy of a lightweight IDE. it's more
>like personal tool.

I had something similar that somebody created.  It would list every
object in a separate window.  I would start opening the objects to
edit their scripts, but after the first few would forget where I left
off in the list.... not uncommon to have dozens of objects with a
particular word or phrase I wish to change :-)
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
Blackjack Gold