Runtime versions

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Thu Mar 29 02:05:28 CDT 2007

Hello Richard

I will try to describe what I found out. On Windows I have checked
the properties for both the engine (mc.exe) and the mcStandalone.exe.
Both display version 2.8.0.370 and Revolution, there are no traces of
HyperResearch, ResearchWare which appear after I have made a
standalone. The mcHome when opened states Metacard 2.8. The tools-
file dates from 26.3.

So far so good. In the IDE when I under the Tools- menu open the
Standalone Builder the stack name is "Standalone Builder 2.7.3". When
I try to toplevel this last stack, the program answer "can't find
stack" (even if it is in front of me). I then try: toplevel
"Standalone Builder" and another stack opens. I build a standalone
with the last stack, but still I get HyperResearch etc.