[ANN] automatic metacard IDE creation tool

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Jun 10 07:21:37 CDT 2007

> I guess we should have coordinated this better, but Richard only asked
> me yesterday. :( Maybe you and he can sort it out, and if you want,
> I'm happy to step down.

I don't get this. You mentioned a similar sentiment about the
documentation. What is so bad in your assessment about having two
stacks doing the same (or a similar) thing? Maybe mine has an error?
Maybe yours is slower? By offering different stacks, we can both play
our strengths, and any programmer can take them and merge them,
building an even better version by improving on our collective
foundation works.

Unless of course you wanted to sell yours, but I highly doubt this was
the case here.

On a  side note: I mentioned my intentions to do this on ChatRev before
starting it, but if desired I can announce on this list every mc
related project I start (my started projects/finished projects ratio is
about 1 to 10 though).

puzzled
Björnke

--