[ANN] automatic metacard IDE creation tool

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Sun Jun 10 04:44:53 CDT 2007

>>Related to that: Would it be possible to mirror the IDE stack files
>>somewhere, where a program can download them (maybe ask runrev for
>>a bit of space on their server?)? Additionally, is it possible not
>>to use zip files (because that needs the zip.dll)? I recommend
>>plain stack files, maybe gz, because these can be used within
>>rev/mc.
>
>I had exactly the same thoughts, and just wrote to Richard about it
>(he hasn't answered yet.) I also want to avoid the external if
>possible, so would like to see the stacks individually gzipped.
>Richard will be setting up a permanent URL for the IDE downloads,
>which my stack also implements. I guess you and I are on the same
>wavelength.

What about getting a custom domain for this project? It can be hosted
by the current pubaa or anyone else who volunteers, and moved around
as needed. It can be set it up, for example, as an add-on domain on
some existing service, thus incurring no service fees beyond dns
registration.

And, as a reminder of experience with Revzilla, the server address
should be editable in preferences, just in case.

Robert