BvG Docu and home stack in Metacard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 8 12:11:37 CDT 2007

Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

> Folder "documents" now contains an additional subfolder "BvG_docu". This
> is the only thing you need to run the dictionary, You can throw out
> folders and files "packaged_XML", "rev", "pdf" (unless you intend to use
> these special rev-files or the PDF user documentation), "glos.index",
> "glos.rsindex", and "dict.index".
>
> The remaining "BvG_docu" folder thus adds 5.3 MB to your Metacard
> folder, instead of the 24.6 MB of the complete Rev documentation.--

I don't know if it is possible, but what I would really like to see is
to have the stack simply read the existing Rev document properties on
the fly, requiring no export of the XLM files at all. That way we
wouldn't have to add any size to our MC folder; the stack would simply
store the path to the Rev docs. This is how Rev uses its "clump"
document stacks.

But I suppose that's too much of a rewrite.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com