BvG Docu and home stack in Metacard

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Jun 8 11:00:51 CDT 2007

>> I also browsed the files in the metacard yahoo group, but couldn't
>> find the metacard ide, only the mctools.mc stack. Where do I get the
>> full MC IDE from?
>
> Good point! Klaus, I think you should post the full set (mctools,
> mchome, and mchelp) with each new IDE build even though the home and
> help don't change (at least not yet). Could you do that for the current
> IDE so that Bjornke can download a full build?

I think it would be enough to have an entry "the rest of the mc ide",
as long as it doesn't change frequently. That way Klaus does not need
to remember to include them every time (assuming it's him who always
uploads these updates).
I'd offer to write a tutorial about how someone who does not have any
get metacard up and running... If I only had all the files.

Also: I do have some MC version installed (v2.51), but it does not work
if I only copy my 2.8.1 engine there. You guys mention changing a
script in the home stack on the yahoo group, which I can't do, as I
don't have a license for that version (ten line limit). I also doubt
that loading a second stack that is called home into my rev
installation will be a great success... maybe I'll try when I'm back
home this evening.

Anyway, request for upload of all relevant files seconded (maybe the os
x bundle too?).

pretty please *puppy dog eyes*
Björnke