BvG Docu and home stack in Metacard

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jun 8 10:20:14 CDT 2007

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:56:46 +0200, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> I fainthly remember I need another license number from rev, gonna
> mail support for that...

Good question... Richard and I discovered a few nights ago that if you
move the 'mchome.mc' and 'mctools.mc' stacks into the directory where
the Revolution 2.8.1 application exists. The next time you launch
"Rev", it will open the MetaCard IDE.

> I also browsed the files in the metacard yahoo group, but couldn't
> find the metacard ide, only the mctools.mc stack. Where do I get the
> full MC IDE from?

Good point! Klaus, I think you should post the full set (mctools,
mchome, and mchelp) with each new IDE build even though the home and
help don't change (at least not yet). Could you do that for the current
IDE so that Bjornke can download a full build?

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com