metacard IDE devotees

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 12:49:23 CDT 2007

From: John Vokey wrote:

> They, especially my students, consider me to be an IDE  curmudgeon, and
they may be right

I can appreciate that, John. I happen to like ginger  biscuits. Tried others;
always go back to ginger biscuits. I am also cultivating  my "curmudgeonly
grumpy old man" side, and with some considerable success I  might add. There's
also nothing wrong with bow ties and waistcoats as a dress  code. Meanwhile,
I'm considering taking up a pipe, just to screw the impending  UK anti-smoking
legislation.

/H
(Too old to be a rebel; too young to give up  fighting.)

Hugh  Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
(: +44  (0)1483.27 87 27
*: h at FlexibleLearning.com