Answer and Ask Dialogues

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 15 07:51:39 CDT 2007

Hi,

There are one or two experts who tried this. It appears that closing
the Rev IDE and firing up the MC IDE isn't that much of a problem.
Closing the MC IDE and restarting the Rev IDE with all globals,
locals, properties and everything else in place is a big hassle.
Until now too big a hassle to get it done.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 15-jul-2007, om 14:03 heeft Klaus Major het volgende geschreven: