Answer and Ask Dialogues

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Jul 15 06:54:38 CDT 2007

A few related questions:

   1. How and where are the ask and answer dialogs called? Are the stack
   names fixed in the engine (now that would be a bad idea) - or is it a script
   in the IDE? If so can't we just rename these stacks and hack the script - so
   we can have both IDEs open at the same time?
   2. What are the issues about having both IDE's available within the
   same process? Can't we just switch between the two - toggling library
   scripts
   3. In fact taking that to an extreme - what would it take to make a
   plugin that closed down the Rev IDe and launched the MC IDE, and vice versa?