Automated setup file uploaded

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Jul 15 06:17:39 CDT 2007

Hi Jaqueline,

> Works like a charm, but I got an error ""Installation failed: Could
> not rename Revolution engine. can't rename file"
> when I selected "Use the currently running Revolution". No problem
> when selecting Rev manually.

Sorry, my fault, I was executing this from MetaCard, no problems when
using Rev!

But I suggest that we remove the "Demo" button, since we do not want
to include the
sin of Mr. KM's youth (and that does NOT stand for Klaus Major)
a.k.a. "MetaCard Demo"
in the distribution, do we?! :-D

I think he was (actually still IS) young and needed the money (if
Scott R. actually paid for that)
and we shoud be lenient toward him ;-)

>> --

Best