Printing

PEChumbley at aol.com PEChumbley at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 13:34:41 CST 2007

It's been a while since I've posted anything because my job has changed and
I don't write code as much.  But now I have to go back and use a MetaCard
inventory program that I wrote several years ago.  My problem is that all  the
printers these days are USB and the print program in MetaCard at the time I
wrote the program used only printers on LPT1.  Is there any way to print  from an
older version of MetaCard to a USB printer?  I can still  go into the stack
and change the code.

Thanks,

Philip Chumbley

http://www.aol.com.