Metacard on Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Sep 24 16:48:00 CDT 2006

On 9/24/06 4:19 PM, "Shari" <shari at gypsyware.com> wrote:

> But the new incarnation did not like the icons (ico) files!

Since you went from 2.4.3 to current, you skipped past the point where
Windows icons can be 32-bit and be generated by any icon-making program. :-)

I would recommend getting either Iconographer (for OS X, makes OS X .icns
and Windows .ico icons), or get a good Windows icon editor, like Axialis
IconWorkshop, and there are even plugins for Photoshop.

Anyway, a search for "icon editor" in Google will give you dozens of options
(in addition to my recommendations above).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com