Metacard on Windows

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Sep 24 16:19:13 CDT 2006

Okay, I've got Metacard 2.7.3 up and running on Windows, along with
the Runtime engine for Windows.  (Thank you Ken and Jacqueline.)

I created a Windows standalone and encountered a teensy problemo.

This is from an existing project, which Metacard used to like.

But the new incarnation did not like the icons (ico) files!

Sooooo...

What does it want me to do with them to make it happy?  I remember I
had to find a very specific little shareware program to create the
ico files that made it happy before.  I even paid the shareware fee
for it :-)

I do have Photoshop on my Mac.  And the above-mentioned shareware
program called QTam Bitmap to Icon on my Windows.

Anybody?

Shari
--
Gypsy King Software