Macintel version officially in beta...

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Sep 4 23:35:57 CDT 2006

Compiled the Macintel version.  Had a fella volunteer to beta test
the Macintel version (before I even knew I was ready to buy a
Macintel).  Long time player of the game.  He bought the original
version in 2003 and has seen many new versions.  So he should be a
good tester.  He knows what the game is supposed to do.

Uploaded, and notified the tester :-)

The changes were very minor.  Giving Revolution credit, handling the
added Preferences menu, and the desktop alias issue.   The only
really BIG change is that I used my brand new version of MC to
compile it :-)

This should tell us how backwards compatible the new engine is with
files created in older engines :-)  I am not expecting any gotchas (I
tested the Printing myself as that was one potential gotcha.  Tested
a few other things myself, too, which is how I discovered the desktop
alias issue.  But the non-game features seem to be solid.  Internet
okay.  Printing okay.  Install, uninstall okay.  Registration okay.
Etc.)

Looking forward to smooth sailing....

Shari
--