Rev vs Metacard GUI

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Sep 1 11:34:24 CDT 2006

>No, this is an acknowledged bug - in fact Andrew Meit reported this on the
>Rev list a few days ago...
>
>Ken Ray
>Sons of Thunder Software

Well the good news is, this is small potatoes and can be worked
around.  I can handle those kinds of bugs  :-)

Made a few other adjustments to the stack.  (I guess I don't need
things hidden behind the dock anyway... when the stack was created,
docks did not exist...)  Though the height is an absolute.  Need the
height!

Off to Bugzilla to add my workaround if it is not already there... :-)

Onward and inward...

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games