Rev vs Metacard GUI

Lynn lynn.fredricks at runrev.com
Fri Sep 1 11:19:31 CDT 2006

Rev 2.7.3 - Opens with dimensions of 1092x786 (makes room for the dock and
presumably a menubar?  Even though it has a menubar?)  I change the
dimensions to 1131x814 and save the stack.  Set the min and max width to the
desired dimensions.  Set the Resizeable to false.  Save and quit.  Relaunch.
It is again resized to the smaller size.

So far, the 2.7.3 engine is not allowing me to have the stack dimensions
that I want.  It keeps resizing the stack.  Interesting that the MC IDE and
Rev IDE change the dimensions in different ways.

Hi Shari,

If you havent already done so, you should bugzilla the problem with Rev
2.7.3. However you should pare down an example stack with this bug, so that
you know there isnt some code tucked away someplace that is messing with
you.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations