Holy moley! First test of Revolution versus Metacard

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Sep 1 10:13:50 CDT 2006

Jacque,

Thought you might want to know that Heather believes you should
retain the Dreamboat of the Week title :-)  She said she'd pass it
back to you as you deserved it more :-)

As for Metacard vs Rev's IDE, I know I will appreciate Rev's
multi-line message box.  For year's I've used a work around for that,
finding a control that did not have a script, and using it
temporarily to test multi-line handlers.

And I will look forward to having a complete understanding of the
Standalone builder in Rev.  There are days when you have to rebuild
something several times in a day, and automation would be very nice.

I will try the Standalone builder of MC again in a couple days,
renaming everything as you've specified.  We'll cross our fingers....

Today, I will work on the project that should not give it fits.  This
stack should move into Rev without a hitch.  The other one is very
complex and has a lot of components, maybe that's why people like it
:-)

I will likely jump back and forth between the IDE's once I reach a
comfort level with both.  As many have stated, each has a very
specific usefulness.

Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me.

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com