More about image timing

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sun Oct 22 19:29:48 CDT 2006

If this is truly just a lock screen issue, wouldn't it stand to
reason that the Rev IDE is slower because it has a lot more stacks
open and affected? Or am I missing a crucial piece here?

It would seem that having a bunch of extra stacks open (and in some
cases visible, including the toolbar) could easily add 1 millisecond
to every 10 loops of a screen altering script...?

- Brian