Mac OS 9 Stand Alone Engine

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Thu Oct 19 14:56:31 CDT 2006

I can try this, setting the stackFileVersion to "2.4".  Just two
quickies.  Why not set it to 2.6.6 which was the last version of MC I
used before upgrading?  The other question is, will I find any speed
decreases in doing this?  I'm thoroughly enjoying my new MacPro quad
Intel running 2.7.  I'd hate to loose any of that speed, although I
believe all the speed is coming from the app, not the stacks.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software