Plugin Immunity

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 12:38:24 CDT 2006

>> Is there a way to stop Rev being able to create  new  controls in a
>> stack that is designed to work as a Rev  plugin?

> maybe setting the "cantmodify" to true does work for  you?

Not an option I'm afraid, Klaus. The plugin stack is designed to be
content-modifiable. The stoic insistence by Rev's tools palette that any
non-cantModify stack is fair game with no lockout option (e.g. a revBlessed  property
that, if set to true, means the tools palette will not touch it) verges  on the
insane, or inane, or inept, or an IDE bug, or to charitable an IDE  oversight.

/H