Can't assign App and Doc icons building stand alone

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Oct 9 17:10:29 CDT 2006

Klaus Major wrote:

 > The error text was something like this (don't remember exactly):
 > #####################
 > The following icons are missing in the icon file:
 >
 > 48*48 32 bit
 > 32*32 32 bit
 > 16*16 32 bit

The error I get is "Icon is the wrong size" and it is part of the SB
script. This is an old error; it almost looks like the last IDE build
was made with an older copy of the SB, or else I've accidentally
included the wrong one in my copy here. Is this the error anyone else
gets? My version history does look new, so there is some mixup here.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com